Terms and Conditions
PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SIZAWISE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by SizaWise.com. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us", "our", "SizaWise" and "SizaWise.co.za" refer to SizaWise.com. SizaWise offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the client, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
Any new features or tools added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1: The SizaWise Program
SizaWise contracts with third parties to provide various products and services to its clients. The products and services may vary from time to time but includes a Free business opportunity.
Joining and using SizaWise is simple, requiring registration and payment of R 199.00 per month to activate the services.
Advance payment of 10 months subscription will result in 12 months of activated services.
SizaWise does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, and SizaWise does not 'spam' its Clients.
SECTION 2: Becoming a Client
By registering as a client and by utilizing any of SizaWise's affiliate applications ("Applications"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement and the terms and conditions of our affiliates.
Clients must be at least eighteen years old and agree not to use the Program for any illegal or fraudulent activity.
Both the Utilisation of the SizaWise Application and the opportunity to earn commission are offered at the sole discretion of SizaWise, and SizaWise has the right to change this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice.
SECTION 3: Earning Commission
To qualify for a referral commission, a Client must be the first to refer a new Client who establishes his or her own Active Account.
Any Client that refers a person to join SizaWise and is a fully paid up client, will receive commission on the monthly fee paid by the person on three levels and within three structure as follows:
STANDARD COMMISSION STRUCTURE
SizaWise has the simplest structure to understand. 10% commission is paid on all three levels.
10% is also paid for annual advance payments.
SECTION 4: Receiving and Making Payments
Payments of accrued Commission and any other rewards, is paid by SizaWise into the Client’s FREE Imali card as provided by SizaWise:
SizaWise pays its Clients accrued Commission and other rewards every month in ZAR (South African Rands) via Direct Deposit into the Clients Imali Bank card.
Each payment represents Commission and other rewards earned and accrued during the prior month. The minimum payment amount is ZAR50.00. Balances below ZAR50.00 remain in your account for potential payment during the next payment period.
If a Client has not paid his own monthly fee, he can still refer others but the first R 199.00 will firstly be deducted from any commission due to the client.
The Client must make their first payment via EFT or other payment option available from time to time.
SizaWise will draw each monthly payment directly from the Client’s Imali card on the 1st day of each month.
It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that the amount of R 199.00 is available in the card by the 1st of each month. In the event that the Client’s commission is not enough to meet the monthly payment of R 199.00, the Client must deposit sufficient funds into the card in order for the SizaWise debit to be met.
SECTION 5: Updating & Maintaining Your Account
You must be logged into SizaWise and enter your password to change your account information and payment preferences. You may check your account status and recent earning history at any time via the “Update Details” tab on your SizaWise dashboard. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize your password and not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your password and other account information confidential. SizaWise is entitled to act on instructions received under your password and is not responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else that uses your password.
SECTION 6: Receiving Communications from SizaWise
By signing up as a Client at SizaWise, you agree to receive communications that are account and Client related (e.g., that we've added money to your account, etc.) You can opt-out of receiving emails that are not account-related by either (i) visiting your dashboard and clicking on the Subscriptions link, or (ii) following the unsubscribe link on any of the emails. Since we need to communicate account information with you in order to operate our service, you cannot unsubscribe from account information emails. But rest assured that we don't send account emails unnecessarily. If you do not wish ever to hear from SizaWise, even if just to hear that we awarded you Commission, you can close your account by contacting SizaWise customer service department.
SECTION 7: Protecting Your Information
All information is secured with established online security protocols.
SECTION 8: Using SizaWise's Applications
SizaWise does not install or require you to install any software to access the Commission Program on desktop applications. If you use SizaWise's Applications you agree to use them only for your personal use and for accessing the Program. SizaWise reserves the right to update or discontinue its Applications at any time. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, copy or otherwise derive the source code of SizaWise Applications for any reason. You may not rent, sell, or sublicense SizaWise's Applications without SizaWise's prior written consent.
SECTION 9: Inactive Client Accounts & Termination of a Client.
If your account is unpaid, inactive or becomes zero for more than twelve (12) consecutive months, SizaWise reserves the right to close your account permanently and cease to maintain your account records and Program access.
SizaWise reserves the right to terminate any Clients account in its sole discretion.
SECTION 10: Risk and limitation of liability
Your use of this website, software and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. Neither SIZAWISE, its affiliates, or their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Any dispute or purported dispute arising out of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa and all disputes, actions and other matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising out of this web site hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa sitting at Johannesburg.
SECTION 11: Slanderous Actions
Any Client will immediately be terminated should they engage in any negative comments on social media or any other platform, about SizaWise and any income due to the client, will be forfeited as pre-estimated damages.
Nothing contained in the above precludes the Company from instituting legal action against the client for other damages suffered as a result of their actions.
SECTION 12: Stangen Commuter Cover - Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL Terms and Conditions
- The Minimum entry age for new members is 18 years of age.
- The cover start date is on the first day of the calendar month following receipt of the first premium.
- Should the Member pass away with valid cover, the cover amount will be paid to the nominated beneficiary. This person must be 18 years or older and have a valid South African bank account.
- The Master Policy document can be requested from the Insurer.
- In the event of a claim the Insurer should be contacted.
- Any complaints must first be lodged with the Insurer on Tel Nr. 0861 007 966 or via e-mail email@example.com. All complaints must be made in writing.
- If resolution is still unsatisfactory, complaints may be lodged with the Regulators at the below addresses:
|The FAIS Ombud
||P.O Box 74571, Lynnwood Ridge, 0040
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 012 762 5000 / 012 470 9080
Fax: 012 348 3447 / 012 470 9097 / 086 764 1422
|The Long-term Insurance Ombudsman
||Private Bag X45, Claremont, Cape Town, 7735
E-mail: email@example.comTel: (021) 657 5000 / 086 0103 236
Fax:(021) 657 0951
- The Insurer is: The Standard General Insurance Company Limited
Building A, Bryanston Corner, 18 Ealing Crescent, Bryanston, 2191
Registration Nr. 1948/029011/06; FSP Nr 47235.
- PRODUCT SPECIFIC Terms and Conditions
- Commuter Accidental Death Cover for R100,000 per member
- Commuter Accidental Disability Cover for R100,000 per member (whether 100% entitlement or 50% entitlement as detailed below)
- Commuter Accident related ICU admission for R3,000 per member per instance
- Basic activities of Daily Living: include
- Bathing - the ability to wash/bathe oneself independently
- Transferring - the ability to move oneself from a bed to a chair or from a bed to a toilet independently
- Dressing - the ability to take off and put on one's clothes independently
- Eating - the ability to feed oneself independently. This does not include the making of food
- Toileting - the ability to use a toilet and cleanse oneself thereafter, independently
- Locomotion on a level surface - the ability to walk on a flat surface, independently
- Locomotion on an incline - the ability to walk up a gentle slope, or a flight of steps independently
- Advanced activities of Daily Living include
- Driving a car - the ability to open a car door, change gears or use a steering wheel
- Medical care - the ability to prepare and take the correct medication
- Money management - the ability to do one’s own banking and to make rational financial decisions
- Communicative activities - the ability to communicate either verbally or written
- Shopping - the ability to choose and lift groceries from shelves as well as carry them in bags
- Food preparation - the ability to prepare food for cooking as well as using kitchen utensils
- Housework - the ability to clean a house or iron clothing
- Moderate activities - activities like moving a table, pushing a vacuum cleaner, bowling, golf
- Vigorous activities - able to partake in running, heavy lifting, sports
- Community ambulation - mobility with or without assistive device, but not requiring a mobility device; the ability to walk around in public places using only a walking stick if necessary
- Commuter Accidental Death: Death as a result of a commuting-related accident, which occurs independently of any other causes and within thirty (30) days of such trauma, proved to the satisfaction of the Insurer, in its discretion.
- Commuter Accidental ICU Admission: Admission to an Intensive Care Unit in a Hospital as a result of a commuting-related accident, which occurs independently of any other causes and proved to the satisfaction of the Insurer, in its discretion.
- Commuter Accidental Disability: Disability as a result of a commuting-related accident, which occurs independently of any other causes and proved to the satisfaction of the Insurer, in its discretion. Payment will be made once permanence has been established. Death must not occur within thirty (30) days of disability event. Commuter Accidental Disability Cover pay-out will depend on the severity of the disability as defined below:
- 100% entitlement
- Major Head trauma resulting in the permanent inability to complete 3 basic activities of daily living or 6 advanced activities of daily living (see definitions below). The diagnosis must be confirmed by a neurologist. A functional capacity evaluation by an independent occupational therapist may be requested to confirm impairment.
- Total loss of or loss of use of:
- both hands, both feet; or
- a hand and a foot; or
- a hand and opposite upper or any lower limb; or
- a foot and opposite lower or any upper limb
- 50% entitlement
- Total loss of or loss of use of:
- one hand or one foot; or
- one limb (upper or lower)
- Cover: A cash benefit that pays out if a member is fatally injured or disabled as a result of a commuting-related accident as a non-professional driver, passenger or pedestrian as per the definitions and terms and conditions as detailed herein.
- Commuting-Related Accident: An accident in South Africa involving cars, buses, mini-bus taxis, motorcycles, bicycles and train commuting.
- Hospital: a health establishment classified as a hospital by the Minister of Health in terms of section 35 of the National Health Act, 61 of 2003.
- Lower Limb: Appendage above the ankle.
- Upper limb: Appendage above the wrist
Restrictions and Exclusions
- Claims will be allowed on multiple Commuter Cover benefits as the benefit does not expire on first claim event.
- ICU Admission is limited to two admissions per annum.
- Any cause or event other than a commuting-related accident as defined herein, including suicide or attempted suicide, are not covered.
- Commuter Accidental Disability claims will not be payable if the claim is in any way due to or traceable to, or arises directly or indirectly, entirely or partially, from the driving of any vehicle, driven by the Policy Member where the concentration of alcohol in any specimen of blood taken from any part of the body of such Policy Member exceeds the statutory limit in force at such time; or whilst such Policy Member was under a drug having a narcotic effect at such time.
- Valid claims under circumstances as contemplated in directly above will however not be affected if the Policy Member was a passenger and not the driver at such time.
- Commuter Accidental Disability claims will not be payable if the claim is in any way due to or traceable to, or arises directly or indirectly, entirely or partially, from the wilful exposure to danger by the relevant Policy Member. Examples include train-surfing, street racing and reckless driving.
- This product and cover are for RSA only. Therefore, a member who is involved in a commuter accident or who passes away outside of the borders of RSA, will not be covered.
SECTION 13: Program Limitations, Qualifications & Disclaimers
Clients of the application is limited to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Clients may not use scripts or disguised redirects to derive financial benefit from SizaWise. Clients must have Internet access and maintain a valid email address to be eligible to receive the privileges and benefits of a Client.
It is your responsibility to check your account regularly to ensure that Commission has been properly credited and paid and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that Commission has been correctly credited to your account you must contact SizaWise's Customer Service within 90 days of the transaction. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account or payments made to you, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the Program.
The SizaWise Program and Applications are being provided to client "as is" with no warranty. SizaWise reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time with or without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SizaWise disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Program and Applications.
SizaWise does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality or accuracy of advertisements for any products or services offered or provided by Affiliate Stores in conjunction with the Program. In addition, SizaWise does not warrant that access to this site or use of its Applications will be uninterrupted or error-free, and SizaWise assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by your access or inability to access SizaWise or SizaWise's Applications.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold SizaWise, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any party due to or arising out of Client's use of the Program.
SizaWise may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued utilisation of the SizaWise Application after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions page of the SizaWise Website regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately cease participation on the application.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. SizaWise's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Whilst SIZAWISE has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of its website, its mobile application and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- Full name of company: Ultimate Client Management Solutions Proprietary Limited
- Country of incorporation: South Africa
- Registration number: 2016/422151/07
- Registered address: Unit 9 Bartlett Lake Office Park 186 Leith Road, Bartlett Boksburg, Gauteng, 1501
- Postal address: PO Box 7953, Senderwood. 2154
- Website: http://SizaWise.com
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SizaWise with respect to the SizaWise Program.